- Usually ships in 24hrs.
- ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS:
- Non-slip Traction Sole: allows patients to walk short distances, meaning you don’t have to remove and reapply the boot after the patient is transferred from the bed or wheelchair. Assistance is recommended. Please see our INSTRUCTION GUIDE.
Since its introduction in 1979, Heelift® Classic has helped millions of patients prevent and treat heel pressure ulcers. Over the last few decades, the Heelift Classic and Heelift Basic have allowed facilities to shift their focus from expensive treatment methods to safer, more economical prevention strategies. Forefoot support; spring back technology helps to keep the foot upright.
- Smooth or Convoluted Interior
- Available in Standard, Petite, and Bariatric Sizes
- Ventilation holes provide additional air circulation
- Spare elevation pad for optional customization
Effective offloading for the care of bony prominences such as heels and elbows. The original heel offloading boot, Heelift®, now with five models to prevent and treat heel pressure injuries in any patient.
While all Heelift Brand Boots include a customizable heel offloading pad to help create a pressure-free environment, we have expanded our family of pressure relief products so that you can now recommend the product that includes the right features at the right price for your patients.
I really like this boot economical and very good air circulation. I am using it on my mom. She use to complain about the other boots that are like pillow boot getting hot and uncomfortable. I get no complaints about this boot.