HEELIFT® Traction [NOT RETURNABLE]
- Usually ships in 24hrs.
- ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS:
- We want you to be happy with your purchase when it arrives. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding the correct size, etc. to purchase if you are not sure. 800-254-5438
HEELIFT® Traction Boot provides an inventive method of applying skin traction to help stabilize femur fractures prior to surgery and to help prevent heel pressure ulcers after surgery. With up to ten pounds straight skin traction for fracture pain relief, latex-free HEELIFT® Traction Boot helps prevent heel and lateral malleolar ulcers and avert peroneal nerve pressure injury at the fibular head, as well as providing forefoot support to avoid heel cord contracture.
During the pre-surgical period when the patient lacks the ability to control the leg, HEELIFT® Traction Boot elevates the leg and controls foot drop and rotation.
- Spare elevation pad for optional customization
- Ventilation holes provide additional air circulation
- Added stitching narrows the forefoot and increases support to provide improved protection against foot drop, equines deformity, or heel cord contracture.
- After surgery, the side traction straps, traction bar, and rope can be removed, converting the Traction Boot into a HEELIFT® Classic Boot to help prevent pressure ulcers.
My dad just had surgery and has been on this traction boot for a while. The ventilation hole keep his foot cool and the best about it is that it can be converted to the classic heelift so we don't have to buy another classic heelift.